Delivered by the Carbon Trust, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator (IEEA) is a funding programme designed to support partnerships between developers of energy/resource efficient technologies and industrial companies willing to demonstrate the technologies on-site.
A total of £8 million in funding will be available through the programme to fund demonstration projects. Successful applicants can typically expect to receive between £150k and £1m per project and the remainder to be funded by the applicant(s).
- Reducing energy demand
- Reducing water use, use of wastewater, and water recycling
- Reducing material use and material recycling
- Industrial sectors such as manufacturing (SIC 10-33), aggregates (SIC 08), water, waste (SIC 36-39) and data centres (SIC 63110).
- Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 5-8
- Demonstrations must be at a UK-based industrial site
Applications for Phase 4 are open from 19 May until 3pm BST 19 September 2022.
Before commencing your application, it is strongly recommended that you submit your project idea well in advance in order to provide you with a preliminary assessment of the potential eligibility of the technology/project, as well as providing guidance on how to make a successful application. Submit Your Idea Here.
For more information of how to apply please click here.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.