Free, quick and easy access to a directory of approved finance suppliers for UK businesses.
Better Business Finance provides impartial information and support to businesses and entrepreneurs all over UK which are looking to develop and grow; whether the business is seeking finance, or starting out or exporting abroad, BBF is here to help.
It was set up by Barclays, HSBC, RBS, Lloyds and Santander in 2011 and is managed by UK Finance in collaboration with its business and finance partners.
BBF was created to bring to life the recommendations of the Business Finance Taskforce, which was set up by the major banks to work together to help support the UK’s small and medium-sized businesses who are vital to our economy.
BBF has three core themes at its heart:
- Improving customer relationships by providing mentoring support, along with information on exactly what help and what finance is available, and by working with Professor Russel Griggs on the appeals programme.
- Improving access to finance, including creating new finance options like the Business Growth Fund, and building strategic partnerships with finance organisations such as Business Angels and CDFIs, with whom the banks run a referral process for when traditional bank finance is not appropriate.
- Improving transparency, which includes helping businesses, explaining processes, listening and working with partners to improve service delivery in banks. This theme also includes conducting and commissioning research to help inform business policy and banking services
How much you can get
Up to £20,000,000
What you can get
Better Business Finance provides access to finance providers across the UK.
Complete one application to access hundreds of option
- The internet is always on and so are we: open 24/7 for you
- No credit footprint or cold calls, your data is kept anonymous
- Receive multiple offers and choose who you want to deal with
- Free access to a wide range of products such as business loans, commercial mortgages, asset finance, working capital, invoice finance, property loans, pension funding and funding for R&D;
- Impartial finance experts are on hand to answer your questions
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.