The Circular Economy Investment Fund is a funding opportunity for businesses and organisations in Scotland working in all business and social economy sectors, offering an investment for SMEs based in Scotland and supports that will deliver circular economy growth. It is looking for innovative projects that have the ability to deliver carbon savings, leverage investment and create jobs.
Circular Economy Investment Fund is funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the £73million Resource Efficiency Circular Economy Accelerator Programme, and administered by Zero Waste Scotland.
We invite proposals from:
- Small to medium sized enterprises (less than 250 employees/turnover less than €50 million);
- Non-profit organisations (charities and social enterprises).
We are interested in:
- Exploring markets for new circular economy products;
- Development and adoption of innovative business models for new circular economy products and services;
- Development and uptake of innovative technologies, products and services to support a circular economy.
We are focused on impacts in:
- Built environment;
- Food systems;
- Energy infrastructure;
- Heat and energy
How to apply:
If your business or organisation is interested, please complete the Circular Economy Investment Fund Outline Project Proposal Form, and the team will let you know within 30 working days if your proposal has been successful, at which point you will be invited to complete the final part of the application process – the stage two application.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.