Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme supports businesses with fewer than 250 employees based in Coventry and Warwickshire who want to save money on energy, waste and water bills and maximise low carbon opportunities.
The programme provides grants and free energy and resource efficiency audits to help identify where energy, water and waste savings can be made, as well as low carbon product development.
Through its’s new grant-funded programme, The Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme will continue to support small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Coventry and Warwickshire to be more energy and resource-efficient – leading to cost savings and new opportunities. Benefits of the new programme include:
- – Energy and resource efficiency grants – £1k-£50k (with 40% intervention)
- – Free energy and resource efficiency audits to help identify energy, water and waste savings
- – Continued free membership to the Green Business Network
- – New scope of audits to include advice on waste and water savings
- – Access to other specialist support to enable growth and innovation
- – Free events, workshops and 1:1 support
If your business is looking to implement a renewable energy project or has the potential for high-tech green growth, support may be available to help your business grow. To register, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.