Get up to £5,000 for your new business start-up
Crowdfunder and Perth and Kinross Council have teamed up to make £150,000 available to enable individuals, businesses, and communities to create, establish and grow businesses, projects and services that are making a real difference to the economy.
If you are a new business start-up or an existing SME looking to grow with community support, then you may be eligible for the funding.
Up to £5,000 is available through the Crowdfund Perth and Kinross Business fund. This fund is aimed at new business start-ups or existing SMEs looking to grow with support from the community to back your business development idea.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you’ll be prompted to apply.
To be eligible for match funding, businesses must be:
- Based within the Perth and Kinross area
- Be formally constituted in the UK, with a bank account
- Help residents into /closer to employment, or bring economic benefit to the area
- Demonstrate strong local support, shown through a vibrant crowdfunding campaign
- Priority will be given where the project is an existing independent, small or medium sized enterprise seeking to grow
Before completing your application for match funding please read the Perth and Kinross Council terms and conditions carefully.
How does the match funding work?
- Once 25% of the total project target has been raised from a minimum of 20 unique backers, the council pledge will be made.
- The maximum council pledge will be £5,000 or 50% of your target (whichever is the lower).
- Following receipt of a council pledge, you will also need to reach 100% of your initial funding target in order to secure the funds.
Perth and Kinross Council reserves the right not to fund, or to withdraw funding during a campaign if it becomes apparent that any of the criteria are not being met or where the applicant has outstanding debt due to the Council. PKC also reserves the right to amend this information at any time.
How to apply
Start by setting up a crowdfunding project, if eligible you will be able to apply
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.