We are regenerative farmers with an emphasis on conserving nature, enhancing the landscape and building new habitats.
To preserve and enhance the landscape and support local communities while running a sustainable business and growing excellent quality food.
WHAT WE’VE ACHIEVED
- Producing beef and arable crops to the highest quality, and accredited with the Linking Environment and Farming (LEAF) Marque.
- Improving soil through our grass pastures, growing arable crops without ploughing, and using organic fertiliser.
- Preserving the historical parkland environment around St Paul’s Walden Bury and Stagenhoe.
- Cutting our carbon footprint through reducing fuel used, installing 91KW of solar panels and reducing fertilsier use by 30% since 2010
- Educating for the environment and helping others to engage with nature, with a forest school programme and Open Farm Sunday
- Increasing and enhancing biodiversity with 23km of hedgerows and 29km of field margins for wildlife
- Welcoming social enterprises and charities that use nature and the outdoors for wellbeing and education
- Providing access to nature creating additional new footpaths and bridleways
- B Corp accreditation since 2018, meeting the highest standards of environmental and social performance.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.