Falkirk Council aims to support business change and development following the COVID-19 pandemic. The recent period of lockdown has forced many businesses to rethink their model of delivery or to focus on certain elements of their business which could help to sustain or grow the business over time.
This fund provides financial assistance to help businesses meet their new business objectives. It can support plant, equipment and machinery expenditure (including IT), property expansion/improvements, exhibiting at a national trade show or the costs of developing innovative products or processes.
Grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 are available to support 50% of eligible expenditure (minimum project spend is £2,000).
Please note this grant is for new spending that your business has to incur and can’t be used for items already purchased.
The business must have a dedicated business bank account (you will be required to provide the account details as part of the application process and this is the account your grant will be paid into if successful).
- The business has not breached wider coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations/requirements
- The business is not connected to a tax haven, as set out in the Coronavirus (Scotland) (No. 2) Act 2020
- Business must be classified as Small Medium Enterprise (SME) – Less than 250 employees and turnover of less than £45 million
- Business must not be in any debt to the council eg Business rate arrears
- The business must be operated on a full-time basis
- The business must operate from commercial premises within the Falkirk Council area, for which there is a signed lease/rental /license agreement in place
- At the time of submitting the application, the business cannot be in bankruptcy, liquidation or similar
- The business has not previously been awarded from the Business Adaptation Fund or the Business Resilience Fund. Businesses can only be awarded one grant from each of the funds.
- The business is not a community group, not-for-profit organisation, voluntary or charitable organisation (except social enterprise).
For any queries in relation to this fund, please email: BSGrant@falkirk.gov.uk
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.