This grant is funded by East Renfrewshire Council to support applications up to a maximum grant of £1,000 and a 50% match funding.
The grant will be capped at £500 per employee to up skill workforce in green technologies and energy efficiency systems.
This includes the installation and maintenance of new solar thermal technologies, rain / grey water systems / energy efficiencies in traditional gas / oil systems, etc.
The Funds are open to sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited companies that:
- Operate from commercial premises within the East Renfrewshire Council area, for which there is a signed lease/rental /licence agreement in place,
- Are working with a Business Gateway Adviser
- Have a business bank account
- Are small or medium sized – employing fewer than 250, an annual turnover of less than €50m or balance sheet assets of less than the €43m, and no more than 25% of share capital owned by a large company/public body
The Fund is not open to:
- Retail businesses (unless serving a niche market which will not adversely affect other retailers in the area)
- Pubs, clubs, restaurants and other licensed trades (certain Tourism businesses may be eligible)
Professional / personal services
- Businesses in the following sectors; the sex industry, politics, religion, nude or semi-nude modelling or photography, gambling, multi-level marketing/pyramid selling.
- Community groups, not-for-profit organisations, voluntary or charitable organisations (except social enterprises).
- Priority will be given to businesses involved in Tourism, Construction, Manufacturing, the Service Sector which supports manufacturing, Life Sciences, Creative Industries, Digital and Emerging Technologies.
Businesses may not apply for further funding through the programme within 12 months of any offer being made.
Please read the application guidance for more information.
How do I apply?
What happens next?
All grant proposal forms will be reviewed and following initial eligibility criteria being met, an application form will be sent out requesting more detail about the project. Once this further detail is received, applications will be assessed and a decision made, usually within 14 days.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.