The Technology Placement Programme offers SMEs in the Highland Council area the opportunity to take on a graduate or student placement – and you’ll be funded up to 50% of the graduate salary.
Is there an aspect of your business that’d be more efficient if you digitised, automated or introduced a new technology process? Maybe it’s moving records online, developing digital services, or introducing new software or hardware to streamline your processes.
If you know just the project but are struggling to find the skills or hours from within your current workforce, this Technology Placement Programme can help.
A student placement would typically last 12 weeks, although that’s flexible, with a salary in line with the Living Scottish Wage. Graduate placement is for 12 months with a salary of between £21,750 (minimum) and £28,750.
The programme aims to help businesses keep up with the pace of technological change and accelerate growth through innovating how to do things.
By employing a graduate or student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Introduce digital transformation within your business
- Accelerate growth through the introduction of new products or services
- Increase efficiencies by adopting new or improved digitally-enabled processes
- Enhance digital knowledge and increase skills within your business
- Utilise the latest available technology to stay at the forefront of digital innovation.
- Fund up to 50% of the graduate salary
You’ll also help create vital job opportunities and support our young workforce across the Highland Council area.
This programme is open to all SMEs based within the Highland Council area. The team can help you scope a project-based placement, work out a person spec, and help you find the fresh skills and thinking you need.
If you would like more information or if you have a placement opportunity, please apply here.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.