Project X Global is a WWF founded corporate accelerator which helps organisations adopt sustainable innovations in their supply chains.
Our mission is to radically transform the sustainability performance of 10 industry value chains most responsible for biodiversity decline and climate change impacts in 10 years.
The ultimate goal of every programme is to get 10% of global industry to procure alternative sustainable solutions at scale.
As a values-driven business, we work to carefully balance people, planet and profit in everything we do.
in August 2020 we became a fully certified B-Corp joining a community of businesses that balance purpose and profit. We now have full B-corp status and are committed to donating up to 25% of our distributable profits to charitable causes.
Building on our previous experiences in innovative global programmes and new ventures, we have defined the following structuring and roll out plans:
– Secure and deliver 2 pilot programmes: FEED-X and GAVI-X
– Build strategic partnership community
– Define 10 highest impact industry value chains for 2020-2030 programme & secure industry leaders
– Reach self sustaining profitability
– Build investment community
– Strategy right
– Deliver the 10 industries in 10 years programme
– Measure our contribution against the global carbon budget and SDGs
– Transfer knowledge and learnings to broader industries for widespread adoption
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.