This is a grant delivered by Swansea Council with the objective of enabling businesses to work towards net carbon zero.
What is eligible?
- Installation of systems which will reduce carbon footprint and improve business energy efficiency. Please note that capital expenditure is not eligible under this grant scheme
- Changes in the manufacturing process which will directly deliver a reduction in the business carbon footprint (e.g. converting to renewable packaging)
- First-time accreditation to schemes which recognise business environmental standards including but not limited to Green Dragon and Green Tourism Business Scheme
How much financial assistance is available?
- Grant awards will range from £500 – £1500
- All funding must be matched funded at 50% by the applicant business. There is no limit to total project costs but funding will be capped at £1500.
- If the business is VAT registered, VAT will be an ineligible cost. VAT will be an eligible cost in non-VAT registered companies
The funding pot is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. For further details, please contact email@example.com.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.