The Standing CT Company is the leading provider of mobile weight-bearing CT scanning in the United Kingdom and Europe.
We utilise the world-leading Curvebeam PedCAT and LineUP Scanners which are the only scanners that scan both feet and ankles in a single pass.
The LineUP scanner will scan both upper and lower extremities.
Curvebeam scanners are used by leading surgeons and hospitals around the world from the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust in Stanmore to the Harvard Teaching Hospitals in the USA, providing easier access for patients and superior results for clinicians.
Standing CT Scanning Technology Benefits:
– Weight-bearing 3-Dimensional views of the foot & ankle.
– Scans both feet at the same time to give a side-by-side comparison.
– The whole of the foot and ankle is captured in a single pass, so the patient does not have to change positions.
– Easy walk-in entry to the scanner, so the patient does not need to climb in or step up.
– Scans completed in 30-60 seconds.
– The LineUP scans both upper and lower extremities.
– Low radiation dosage (less than 5 µSv), equivalent to a standard X-ray set or less than a single transatlantic flight.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.