Towards Net Zero Grant aims to help businesses in the West Dunbartonshire region in their transition to net zero. It will support businesses that are keen to set ambitious carbon reduction targets and to ensure they have sustainable internal policies and procedures.
The support will only be available to businesses that have engaged with Zero Waste Scotland and have completed a Business Energy Efficiency Service Audit.
The Towards Net Zero Grant is discretionary and will contribute to 50% of approved project expenditure up to a maximum of £3,000 to assist with the implementation of energy and resource efficiency improvements identified in the Zero Waste Scotland audit.
The project businesses seek support with needs to contribute to the Net Zero ambition in a significant way and must have been identified and supported by the audit.
This grant can support the following activity:
- Green skills training
- Purchase of equipment that would contribute to energy saving
- Renewable energy installations e.g. solar, ground, etc
- Waste management/recycling
- Lighting systems, roof and building insulation
- Low energy heating
- Businesses should be located in West Dunbartonshire and working with Zero Waste Scotland.
- Businesses must have been trading for NO LESS than12 months at the time of making their application.
- Businesses must be employing between 3-49 people.
- Businesses must be able to demonstrate that project activity would contribute to moving Towards Net Zero.
- Costs associated with the general maintenance of business premises would not be eligible.
- Evidence of expenditure must be provided by way of paid invoices/receipts and bank statements showing the payments.
- Only activities carried out after grant approval is given will be reimbursed on receipt of proof of payment.
- Businesses may not apply for further funding through this grant scheme within 12 months of any offer being made.
The Towards Net Zero Grant can be applied all year round. Applications can take up to 2 weeks for approval.
You can apply for the grant by:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.