The Digital Development Grant is for businesses that are VAT registered, they can receive a grant of up to £10K against a total project cost of £20K. Please note all VAT costs are excluded from the grant sum awarded. Businesses that are not VAT registered can apply for grants of up to £2,500 against a project spend of £5K. All grant awards will be paid retrospectively. Businesses must be SMEs and have been trading for a minimum of 6 months.
The purpose of the fund includes:
- Reducing (non-staff) operational costs
- Improving market share
- Increasing revenue
- Improving cyber security
- Moving the business online
Eligible Expenditure is to introduce new digital capabilities to your business:
- Enhancing Digital Skills of the Workforce
- Purchase of Software and IT, Digital Hardware
- Improving IT Infrastructure
- Building an E-commerce Website
- Developing an App
To register interest and find out more please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.