Join the fight against climate change
West of England Green Business Grants supports SMEs to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and business operations. This helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and can save businesses money on utility bills.
Grants up to £15,000 will be made available to small & medium sized enterprises in the West of England to pay for 50-80% of eligible capital costs, depending on your business’ size, location and project.
The programme will provide you with a free carbon survey and report as part of the Green Business Grant process. This impartial carbon report will help you not only apply for a Green Business Grant, but also help you incorporate sustainability measures in future business plans.
Green Business Grants can be used for capital works and purchases to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and business operations. Potential projects include LED lighting, air-source heat pumps, solar thermal, wall and roof insulation, variable speed drives, air compressors, induction cooking and solar PV. A grant could help you:
- – avoid harmful emissions that contribute to climate change
- – reduce your energy bills and lower maintenance costs
- – make your buildings healthier for your employees
- – improve your green credentials with customers and contractors
- – access cutting edge low carbon technologies
- – actively support the local supply chain for energy efficiency goods and services.
If you already have an energy or carbon report that looks at the whole energy use of your business, you may be able to use it as evidence for your grant application. Please email GBG@westofengland-ca.gov.uk to check.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.